Batwoman Poster

Batwoman

User Score
Votes
Rate

Batwoman Overview

Kate Kane, armed with a passion for social justice and a flair for speaking her mind, soars onto the streets of Gotham as Batwoman, an out lesbian and highly trained street fighter primed to snuff out the failing city's criminal resurgence. But don't call her a hero yet. In a city desperate for a savior, Kate must overcome her own demons before embracing the call to be Gotham's symbol of hope

Directed by:

Who Stars in Batwoman

Javicia Leslie
Ryan Wilder / Batwoman

Javicia Leslie

Rachel Skarsten
Alice / Beth Kane

Rachel Skarsten

Nicole Kang
Mary Hamilton

Nicole Kang

Camrus Johnson
Luke Fox

Camrus Johnson

Dougray Scott
Jacob Kane

Dougray Scott

Meagan Tandy
Sophie Moore

Meagan Tandy

Recommendations

Supergirl Supergirl
The Flash The Flash
Arrow Arrow
DC's Legends of Tomorrow DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Titans Titans

Reviews for Batwoman

Author: Peter89Spencer

It was a rather decent show, with Elseworlds providing a backdoor pilot for it. Unfortunately, it is rather sad to hear that Ruby Rose left the show. I suppose there were secret hints throughout the last few episodes suggesting Rose's departure. And to be honest, the final episode of season 1 felt anti-climatic, in comparison to the other DC shows. Such a shame. Batwoman was the first gay superhero courtesy of the CW. The action, the cast, the plot twists, they were brilliant. I wonder how season 2 will look?

Author: MovieGuys

It would be nice to see entertainment used to do just that, entertain. Regrettably, in the last few years, it seems much of what we see is about indoctrination. Batwoman is yet another case in question. For me it has a political message about feminism and lesbianism that's been so overcooked its like great great granddad's beef jerky from the Civil War. Worse still, with the need to push a message the one thing it forgot to do was be engaging, interesting and simply put, enjoyable. It has action scenes which are competently done but little else here resonates. In summary, I found this one tired, boring, lecturing, trite. Wont be watching!!!! 3/10.

Images related to Batwoman

Batwoman small poster
Batwoman small poster
Batwoman small poster
Batwoman small poster
Batwoman small poster
Batwoman small poster
Batwoman small poster
Batwoman small poster
Batwoman small backdrop
Batwoman small backdrop
Batwoman small backdrop
Batwoman small backdrop
Batwoman small backdrop
Batwoman small backdrop
Batwoman small backdrop
Batwoman small backdrop

Production

Berlanti Productions logo
Berlanti Productions

Mad Ghost Productions logo
Mad Ghost Productions

DC Entertainment logo
DC Entertainment

Warner Bros. Television logo
Warner Bros. Television

Facts

Status
Returning Series

Original Language
English

Homepage
https://www.cwtv.com/shows/batwoman

Genres
Sci-Fi & Fantasy Action & Adventure Mystery Crime

What are the best movies in theaters right now?